Tuesday 3 July 2012

Makes Me Feel Special!


Many of my customers have mentioned how special they feel wearing my jewelry designs.  "I feel like this necklace was made just for me." "I know whenever I wear earrings or necklace or bracelet from Blingz the Thing, it is a one-of-a-kind. I won't see anyone else wearing it."  "Custom designs at affordable prices--what could be better for us gals on a budget?"  "Isn't it gorgeous! “These are just a few of the sentiments expressed by my clients.  We think you will feel special when wearing one of my designs. And then you can say, "This piece?  It's a custom design from Blingz the thing"

As I was going to press, four of my featured items sold. But I’ve got more; visit me at Blingz the Thing to see the new Sizzling Summer Sensation pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment